Originally published via Wordpress on December 29, 2017. Last edit February 2020. (Formatting Only)
I was on the construction team (and when noted also the marketing team) as Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager for the projects below. I worked closely with the design team (architects and engineers), clients, and trade subcontractors to make these projects happen on-time, within budget, and built to the highest standards. The awards prove it.
Many thanks to my colleagues at E.E. Reed for making me part of the family. What we accomplished is plain to see.
GMU Potomac Science Center | Woodbridge, VA | $25,000,000
- Winner of 2017 NAIOP Northern Virginia Award of Excellence.
- I put together the award submission package as business development manager and helped build the project as Assistant Project and Project Manager.
AOL Steve Case Center Renovation | Sterling, VA | $5,000,000
- Winner of 2016 NAIOP Northern Virginia Award of Excellence
- Winner of 2017 IIDA Pinnacle Award.
Metropolitan Fine Arts Schools | Lorton and Alexandria, VA | $1,000,000
Newington DVS Maintenance Facility | Newington, VA | $30,000,000
- Winner of 2015 Fairfax County Award of Excellence
Mount Vernon Country Club Renovation | Alexandria, VA | $2,000,000